Sunday, March 14, 2010

San Antonio/Kerrville Texax

I am now in Kerrville, getting ready to speak to the guild here tomorrow, Monday March 15. Oh no, that's the Ides of March... and apparently today was Pi Day. I was in San Antonio starting on Thursday. Great group on San Antonio.

I would show you a cute picture I took of two women from the guild, who took my class on Friday and completed their samples, but I forgot to ask their permission and get their names. So instead, I will show you a picture of the waffles I had yesterday morning. (And again today). Texans seem to be very proud of their state. Illini, not so much. I have never seen waffles the shape of Illinois.



1 comment:

  1. I must have a 6th sense Robbi.
    Knowing you don't blog regularly I never check your blog.
    Today I did and you have new post!
    Keep talking!

    ReplyDelete